Well just a summary of what happened last week:
• I applied for a job and got accepted
• I went as [HOBO] Phoenix Wright to a Halloween party for a cause. D: I played the piano for children.
• I kept missing 11:11 and I made a LOT of wishes when I get to 11:11 which was dumb because... I never thought you'd only be allowed one wish.. =_=
• I got bored with my life- so I drew pictures [on Photoshop with a MOUSE D:] it was hard >.<
Ex.

Ooh. And I learnt something new~ Well it should have been learnt a long long time ago. I realized that sometimes you just have to give up on certain things and matters because if you keep on trying and trying and it won't meet your expectations... You'll just end up getting disappointed. It applies to all fields and aspects in life and etc. I guess sometimes you should just restrict yourself from asking too much and expecting too much from what's there. It's the best way to avoid disappointment.
Or you could just simply cease to care...
and I like the idea of.. "simply cease to care". It's something I never did... but I'm tempted to do every time. Maybe I should. It might be the right thing to do... Maybe it was the right thing to do a long long time ago.

Sometimes giving up and not caring is harder to do then to say ~_~
ReplyDeleteIt might even be harder to do then caring...
I had to learn all that too and it sucks.. cuz I still cant do it!! ahaha ^^;;
PS... you dressed up for halloween? LMAO!!!!