Wednesday, October 21, 2009

No More "So"

This week has been slow. And I'm not starting with a "SO" now. Hahaha. I noticed and it's kind of annoying.

Not cute. Or anything near endearing. Things and plans about my life have changed. It's like a sudden turn of events. Imagine the south pole being the new north pole and Canada being a tropical country. Yeah, it's that intense.

I won't be going to Japan anymore... sad but not quite. For the first time, I didn't like the idea of going back even for a vacation. ;D

Anyway, things that I encountered during the past few days were:
A friend of mine is in love now. Like in a relationship :D hahahaha you know who you are punk!
Akunin is back <3
I haven't seen Katheh around. D:
I'm back to playing the piano.
And I unexpectedly bumped into a few high school buddies in a cafe in town. We ended up sitting for 2 more hours inside. Talking about stuff.


LOL. And because of boredom, I went back to Facebook and Asian-Unity only to be bored more. :D and is Cyworld dead? People say it is... I haven't been on for a month or more.


I need a new list of songs D: Like I seriously need some new artists. Recommend some, thanks :3. I'll appreciate it. A lot.

2 comments:

  1. "coffee break" by Forever the Sickest kids... it makes me happy ^____^

    And iKNOW I have more that are... calm.. and quiet... but iSUCK at names T.T

    ReplyDelete