Thursday, October 15, 2009

So I Got Turned On

LOL. So I was able to recover my Facebook account and now I'm on again. I don't feel too good about reactivating my account, I mean, when I got on things were just unfamiliar to me. Even if I knew the people in it, there are things that just kind of bug me when I'm on so I'm finally leaving it~ :3 I'm gonna continue blogging though.. problem now is which blog to maintain. I have two blogs. One on LiveJournal and this Blogger one. =___= I don't want to leave my other blog because it was epic. :3 like hell yeah epic..

I might be leaving for awhile because I'm going on a trip to Japan for a week or two. That is if school won't start soon enough. But if I'm not able to go, I'm gonna do something else. :]

Homaggah, I got inspired since people here are actually writing stuff like poetry lol or whatever. I used to write short stories for our school paper back in high school. I was the literary editor but seriously I suck at writing. Hahahaha.

"I can't find the courage to continue loving you if it hurts this much just to be with you... Do you know what it feels like to be a temporary high? A one night stand? And after that, what am I..?"

That line be so epic! :3 lol @ randomness

Anyway, yesterday morning I injured my ring finger. I fell and got my hand caught on this metal thingy on the window sill. It scraped off a little skin from my finger =___=. Yeah, that's how Epic I am. lol.

Anyway, I feel like I have a lot to write about but right now isn't really the right time for it. Yeah.. The right thing at the wrong time is still the wrong thing.. :3


No comments:

Post a Comment