Saturday, November 28, 2009

Genius - [not related]

Okay. That's just a random title.

I don't know what to blog about, I was just bored and figured that I'd write something in this thing.

Twenty days without a single entry. I've been busy with work. Things are better. I like how they're going. Or maybe it just seems okay. I don't really know.

I've been bugged by a friend and a few trivial matters lately-- ... Oh well. I'm beginning to not like this friend of mine since... i'm beginning to notice something that I don't like about it. It makes me feel that it only likes me because it's in love with the fact that I __________________________________________ .

I think I need new music. Yeah.

something tells me to keep on smiling and be happy. hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzd6MSh9u_w&feature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqHPgFygMkk&feature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi5RN4rUVQ8&feature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M-tXv_ab7E&feature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDBp2SFIp8M&feature=related

    I've been youtubing <3

    ReplyDelete