These few days I've been noticing some changes around me, IRL and OL, it's all the same. IRL (in real life), things have been kinda bumpy this week. A lot of changes are gonna happen soon~ like a LOT. I'm applying for a job and I hope I get it. That would be so EPIC. I've made my resume and the only thing I lack now is my picture.. LOL. an I.D picture.
Things OL (online) are more messy. Things have changed. I don't understand why these things are happening and it's all.. messed up. dramadramadrama~ People aren't talking to each other. People are hurt. People are gone and Facebook is seriously Effed up~! D: But that's not my point, what I'm trying to say is, what went wrong? Things are kind of falling apart.
In the course of three months, things changed a lot. All of it isn't for the worst though. Some changes were good. Yeah. Good.
Time heals all wounds. It also makes you feel better/numb, it weakens bonds, it makes you forget~ not to mention.. it makes you OLD. Man became so smart that he had to quantify the revolution and the rotation of the earth around the sun.
"Change" That was Obama's line. Change is kinda fickle though. Sometimes for the best and sometimes it's just for the worst.

iHATE change T.T
ReplyDeleteYet a lot of the time iWANT it... its...
a complicated thing...
but then again.. what in life isnt?
*&heats*