Thursday, October 22, 2009

If I coud be honest, I'd tell you everything~

"Just wanna know you, Just wanna talk to you, I wanna hear about your day~ I'd never leave you, I'd never be mean to you~"

That song is just epic. BTW, it's by Bic Runga. The same singer/composer of the song "Sway". Anyway, I'm not here to talk about anything in particular but just to post a picture I found at XKCD. It's a pretty nice site :3

Here's the pic:


LOL. Yeah, Ain't it cute? :3

And here's the music video of "Something Good" [iEDIT: Well, not really the music video it's her singing live]

Katheh~ This be for you~ :3

2 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you.
    I like it, love the song.
    I love that picture, it's cute.
    Too cute. :]
    Thank you again. This made me smile. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that XKCD... all of them are so amazing ^_^

    ReplyDelete