Saturday, October 10, 2009

★ Marks The Spot

So I made a new blog ’coz my old one got deleted when I cancelled my account. Way to go me~!! Hahaha. Anyway, I downloaded this program from Post2Blog. It’s a program that allows you to post things into your blog without actually having to open a browser. I’m testing it now and I’m using it to post this entry.

There isn’t much to say except that I’m missing people and like I want everything to go back to the way it was... but I guess they won't but I'm still hoping that they will though.

Also, I did this quiz a lot of times on Facebook (which also got duh-lee-ted when I cancelled my account on Windows Live Mail). Here it is:

1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/iPOD/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!


IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
A Lack Of Color by Death Cab For Cutie
-hahahaha, Painter~

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Slow Motion by Third Eye Blind
-Ms. Jones taught me English~ but I think I shot his son.. lololol

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
I Feel The Earth Move by Mandy Moore
-Oh yes!! <3

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Into Your Arms by The Maine
-hahahaha! Let me Fall into your arms~

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Wish I... By Jem
-Homaggah~ I have a lot of wishes. lmfao

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
You Love to Sing by Copeland
-Are they sure? lololol

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Will You Ever Lear by Typecast
-Hahaha!

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
May I Have This Dance? by Copeland
-Homaggah, YES YES YES <3

WHAT IS 2+2?
White Horse by Taylor Swift
-Hahaha~~ 2+2 is a white horse~

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Don't Tell Me by Avril Lavigne
-huh?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Migraine by Moonstar88
-Yeah.. dammit.

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
A Perfectly Good Heart by Taylor Swift
-awww
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Superman by Five For Fighting
-Yay!

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
All The Love in The World by The Corrs
-Ahahahaha... This is EPIC.

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
If I were a Boy by Beyonce
-I am. D:

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Balisong by Rivermaya
-Aww. how can i dance to that?

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Stick With You by The Pussycat Dolls
- <3

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Intimacy by The Corrs
-Aww.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Open Your Eyes by Snow Patrol
-Hahaha. YEAH OPEN YOUR EYES NAB~

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
1234 by Plain White T's
-What's so bad about counting from 1 to 4?

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
15 Step by Radiohead
-Hahaha in 15 steps?

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
The Middle by Jimmy Eat World

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Touch My Body by Mariah Carey
-YES hahahaha! TUTS MAH BARREH

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Moment of Truth by FM Static
-=____=

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Love Story by Taylor Swift
-YES!!! YAY!

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Sleeping in by The Postal Service
-I'm scared of sleeping lol

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Stolen by Dashboard Confessional
-Huh?

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Obsessed by Mariah Carey
-hahaha. so I was like, Why are you so obsessed with me?

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Hopelessly Addicted by The Corrs
-DAMMIT.

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Shooting Stars by Hale
- LOL.


Anyway, that was it. it's LONG hahahaha.


2 comments:

  1. Ur quizes pwn ~_~

    iLOVE "WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?"
    LOL XD

    And "WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?"


    Anyways I'm gunna stalk ur blog now ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. No wonder you disappeared.
    Weeee, fun quiz. I remember it on FB.
    I was gonna do it, but nahh.. :]

    ReplyDelete